Kindersley Trail is a short trail that starts from the playground area from the fork in the road after Shahzan Inn, facing the Pekan (Parr) Bungalow. The trail climbs for about 300 meters and comes out to a paved road that leads to Methodist Bungalow. While uphill, it's an easy hike with some herbs, shrubs and small flowers to see along the way.
The trail takes its name after RCM Kindersley, who was part of the original Fraser's Hill Development Committee responsible for developing the highland retreat during colonial times. The trail was first opened in 1919 as an access route for British officials to visit the Methodist Mission from nearby homes.